Thursday, October 10, 2013

life is full of fun things to do

my family and i like to do lots of things together and im going to tell you about some of them right now, ok?
1 of them is helping at the food pantry at my moms school.

heres when i was the bread lady
an other thing we like to do is go to dog days at the white sox where you can watch baseball if you want but really i like petting all the dogs. this year there were over 900 dogs.  
i love hitting the ball!!
our family also likes to go see my cousins in their plays with PENGUIN productions, it is a group for kids with some type of problems like learning or speaking or walking or something.  they have helpers.
me and my cousin sarah she's a ladybug





No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone is free to comment, but all comments will be viewed and approved by my parents before I can see them or reply to them.