Chocolate marshmallow Swirl
What you'll need.
2 cups of mini marshmallows
1/2 cup chocolate chips Note: You can add different amounts of the ingredients.
Just put in bowl then microwave.
Note: Try Freezing It!
Aunt Katie's Famous Burgers--we made a few adjustments, so I will put them in pink
- 4 (1 1/2-ounce) Italian rolls, split lengthwise (We use pretzel rolls or hamburger buns)
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 1 pound ground turkey (we use ground beef) (We sometimes use beef, or a combo of beef and pork)
- 1/2 cup low-fat spaghetti sauce
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion (my mom sometime sneaks this in, but usually we leave it out)
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 (1-ounce) slices part-skim mozzarella cheese, cut in half (I don't like cheese on my burgers, but others do. Hey, do what you want.)
- Place rolls, on grill. Lightly coat cut sides of rolls with cooking spray. Lightly toast on grill. Rub garlic evenly over cut sides of rolls. Set aside; keep warm.
- Combine turkey and next 5 ingredients (turkey through parsley). Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping into 1/2-inch-thick patties.
- Place on grill; grill to your preference (We don't have a grill, just a pan on the stove. It works.)
- Top each with 1/2 cheese slice; until cheese melts. Cover with tops of rolls.(Skip last step if wanted)