Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I hate wensdays!

heres how i really feel about school.  i don't tell anybody because i don't like to.  i think that wensdays are the worst day ever! i don't get to see missus bernas, my speech teacher, i have to go to art class, and the teacher is mean, nothing seems to go right, and we usually get lectures from our math teacher.  Also, on one wensday, i wasted resess doing cheerleading.  Cheerleading was pretty fun except they started doing this thing that I couldnt do and I just had to stand there and watch cause they told me not to leave and right when I left to go play with my friend mary, it was time to go in.  wensday`s stink!

1 comment:

Anyone is free to comment, but all comments will be viewed and approved by my parents before I can see them or reply to them.