Wednesday, August 21, 2013

day 2

2 day of school = great day at school. my first day was so great so my second day must be even greater! I`m really happy going to school! Today I am bringing an apple for my teacher.  I am bringing it today because I forgot to bring it at the meet and greet and did not remember it on the first day of school.  I am still a little nervous about school.  It is really fun, but I am used to home school.

Dad is taking me to the park before school starts.  See ya when I come back!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh Wolfina. You are such a sweet little girl. Your teacher REALLY likes you. Keep going each day, and you will soon forget to be nervous. I love you.
    Mom :)

    ReplyDelete

Anyone is free to comment, but all comments will be viewed and approved by my parents before I can see them or reply to them.